Sunday, December 9, 2012

ToTaLLy Random

I have one question.....

I wonder why people are so obvious when being nosy...

So my man asks me why people he does not know friend requests him.....I thought he was talking about the random guy in my status...

He says some girl tried to add him. I said "i don't know" because I random add people, but they usually have a friend in common. If they are native with some great crafts to show off. So this passed and I go onto my facebook page. There is one more subscriber to my page. So I go and check because the subscriber list i like to call my stalkers. There is the chick who tried to add my fiancee. I giggle. Now I am curious why this individual have such an interest in my fiancee and I. we must pretty awesome.

That's my thought of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment